New work table. New pattern weights. New rotary cutter. SO EXCITED!!! And I'm trying to be super smart with my time. I have two big events coming up that are only 3 weeks apart and I thought I would try not to over do it. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I have an outfit I haven't worn for a while because the shirt waist really needs to be updated. I made it several years ago and it still 'looks fine' but my knowledge of Victorian clothing has grown so much, I just can't stand to wear something I now know is so inaccurate. So instead of stressing myself out by trying to make two brand new outfits from scratch, I thought I would just make a new top and wear the same outfit to both events. I bought the pattern a while back and although the waist measurement is several inches too small, I think I can make the needed adjustments. I've had the fabric for a while, it was originally a large curtain panel that I picked up at my local thrift store for only a couple of bucks (because there was only one panel). Although the bodice of a Victorian shirt waist does not require much fabric, the late era (BIG ASS POOFY) mutton sleeves require a great deal more than one would ever imagine. Also, this particular pattern has a "wrap around" front so it needs a bit ore fabric than usual. If I cut carefully, it'll work. The burgundy and gold colors will be perfect for the skirt I already have (and still like!).