From the ashes of my crash and burn, Phoenix arises! I am super happy with how she turned out considering what I was faced with. The bodice pattern was Truly Victorian TV493 1896 Plain Bodice. I had to make some modifications to the puff sleeves due to limited lace. The skirt was... something I cheated with. Again, limited fabric meant I did not have enough to go fully historical. I ended up with three panels and made a couple of darts in the back to help with fullness. Fabric and lace scraps made a nice purse and hat band. The petticoat (not shown) was another "Cheap Skirt Worth Its Weight In Gold" (see entry under Costumes tab). I had two twin bed skirts so I kept the bottom ruffle intact, cut off the side ruffles, sewed the two panels together and sewed all the extra ruffles to the back panel for fullness. Ta-daa!